Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
JOB TITLE: Stacker / Reclaimer Operator
JOB LOCATION: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Operate Stacker/ Reclaimer effectively to ensure timely transportation of limestone and gypsum to the Cement Mills.
- Ensure efficient stacker/ reclaimer operations to enable adequate quantities of material to be crushed on the designated piles for each product (high-grade limestone, mixed grade, additives, and gypsum).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in implementing DCP’s approved production plan.
- Operate Stacker/ Reclaimer effectively and in accordance with standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Ensure materials are supplied to the appropriate location in a timely manner.
- Liaise with relevant personnel to ensure smooth material supply to cement mills.
- Liaise with Stores to ensure Stacker/ Reclaimer are sufficiently fueled at all times.
- Liaise with Maintenance to ensure that appropriate maintenance is carried out on Stacker/ Reclaimer when due.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE with a minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience.
- Trade Test 2
Skills and Behaviours:
- Ability to operate stacker- reclaimers effectively.
- Good knowledge of Stacker/ Reclaimer parts and their functions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date