Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
JOB TITLE: Secretary – Sales & Marketing Department
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Sales & Marketing
- We are looking for competent and professional secretaries who will manage and provide clerical and administrative support to the Sales team, and optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- The ideal candidate will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information, and be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues related to sales activities.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments for the sales team.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of sales team, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of sales office supplies and place appropriate orders where necessary.
- Make travel arrangements, document expenses and hand in reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the line man
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in business or a related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Secretarial / PA|