Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
JOB TITLE: SAP Support Analyst (Human Capital Management)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Finance & IT
- The Information Technology Department at Dangote Cement Plc is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the Human Capital Management module.
- The resource(s) would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP HCM modules.
- Manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates.
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications
- Perform functional testing, and creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP HCM resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
- Detailed knowledge of the SAP HCM master data.
Required Qualifications, Work Experience, Skills and Competence
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in related Technical / Business areas or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience with relevant SAP working as a Consultant or SAP HCM Support Analyst.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end implementation and hands-on experience in SAP HCM support
- Relevant experience in S4 HANA would be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Support Staff|