Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
JOB TITLE: Sales Officer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
- Advertisement -
- We are looking for passionate Sales Officers who will plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
- The Sale Officers will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing product and service delivery quality.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organizational policies.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
- Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
- Prepare and compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
- Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Head, Regional Sales.
- Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
- Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- 3-6 years post NYSC work experience in sales, preferably in FMCG.
- Good understanding of B2B sales. trends, challenges, opportunities, relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Excellent knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Basic understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Very good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- High ethical standards.
- Very good customer service skills.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|
- Advertisement -