CWAY Group is a multinational company specialising in the production & wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
JOB TITLE: Plant Manager
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
Requirements and skills
- BSc Degree / HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: August 12, 2022