Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Male Administrative
JOB LOCATION: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers
- Monitor driver’s relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in the design, review and update processes, policies and procedures in line with organizations’ value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customer’s application and other goals and policies of the organisation required to optimize services
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensured customers are informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers
- Leverage multiple resources and knowledge bases to navigate complex problems and reach a full resolution.
- Provide thorough, proactive support using various platforms including email, chat, and phone support.
- Troubleshoot account issues, identify root causes, report on insights, and propose scalable solutions to improve on service delivery and reliability.
- Create a template for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Administrative Staff with IT Knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|