GTBank Student Loan – How to Get a Student Loan from GTBank? Are you in any way short of funds and don’t have money to pay your fees worry no more Gtbank is here for you.
This article is all you need to know about how to Get a Student Loan from GTBank and various services with interesting offers it brings and how to apply.
How To Apply For A GTBank Student Loan
- The student must complete and complete the application.
- Applicants must have an Employer Commitment form.
- Students must have a legitimate school account.
- The student’s parent / legal guardian must prove that his / her salary has been paid into his / her GTBank account.
What GTBank Student Loan Gives You
- For this GTB loan, you have access to up to N5 million with a maximum tenor of 4 months per request.
- Competitive interest rates plus equal monthly payments
- Immediate access to funds for the school fees.
How Is The Student Loan Paid?
it is paid by direct transfer to the school’s bank account or by raising a draft in the school’s name once the loan is approved.