Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a company that created a strong agricultural sector-led economic growth within the region and was established by a group of people who are passionate about unlocking the potential of agriculture in West Africa.
JOB TITLE: Communications Expert
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leading strategic communications with Sahel Consulting clients and partners
- Support the formulation and implementation of project communications and advocacy strategies on Sahel-led projects
- Prepare official briefing materials, talking points, speeches, statements, and presentations on any development-related topic as necessary.
- Publish articles and op-eds on any agriculture and nutrition-related topic as necessary
- Promote Sahel Consulting brand visibility through the effective use of the company’s website and official social media accounts
- Drive the visibility of Sahel Consulting through collaboration with the Branding & Communication Committee.
- Managing the intranet and suggesting team collaboration platforms for effective and seamless internal communications
- Drive the achievement of Sahel Consulting project targets through effective internal and external communication.
- Assist in coordination and communication of project implementation strategies among relevant stakeholders.
- Support the increased awareness of various projects’ mandates and goals through the dissemination of information, press release, and organization of public events.
- Identify and assess potential issues, concerns, and risks related to communication and advocacy, and implement corrective actions
- Undertake regular liaison with other partners for content development, information exchange, collaborative communication efforts, and innovative communication and advocacy tools.
- Provide substantive support to ensure that communication performance indicators across all projects are monitored and achieved by project teams.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Communications Expert”as the subject of the email.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
|Job Category||Knowledge Management / Communications Officer|