JOB TITLE: Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Analyst position is for junior practitioners with a passion for agriculture, interested in being exposed to a variety of projects in the sector.
- There is an opportunity to work with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Consulting’s clients.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the project.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client
- Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
- Support Sahel Consulting with work required to deliver a high-qualityfinal report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting consultants.
- Support senior management on other Sahel Consulting initiatives as requested
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Analyst” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: August 15, 2022
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control|