CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
JOB TITLE: Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skill
- Managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
This position requires:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- A Master’s Degree or ICAN certification is an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N120,000 – N160,000 Monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: August 12, 2022
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|